Today the sphere of web-design is actively developing. Large companies are constantly recruiting professionals, attracting them with interesting terms of cooperation.
Why is this so important?
You must be sure that you are choosing this direction. In any case, you can be taught web design from scratch. After the courses you will get a new desired profession.
First and foremost, for the reason that there you will be taught by the real professionals. People who have been present in the profession for a long time and have a portfolio of projects. The course itself is as simple as possible to understand. It will give you all the necessary knowledge so that you can begin your first work. Naturally, a lot depends on your abilities and perseverance. The course will give you the motivation you need to enhance your skills.
The course is designed to discuss most of the issues related to web design. If you have any questions, then experts will be sure to answer them. The most important thing is for you to understand everything. Only the most advanced software tools are used during the process of education. It is of crucial importance that you will receive the most up-to-date information, will have skills that would be useful in the work.
1. Adobe Photoshop and raster graphics.
2. About raster graphics. Schemes. Separation (dpi / ppi).
3. Operating environment PS. Creating documents in PS. The main tools of the program.
4. Creating banners and collages on an example (practical lesson).
5. Adobe Illustrator and vector graphics.
6. About vector graphics. Its advantages and disadvantages.
7. Working environment. Creating a document. Basic tools.
8. Creation of icons, illustrations and simple logos (practical classes).
9. Figma or why it is not necessary to make interfaces in PS / AI.
10. Basic tools and work environment.
11. Components and styles.
12. Creating a layout of the site for instance (practical lesson).
1. Composition, Color, Typography, Modular grids.
2. Adaptive and mobile design, features.
3. Trends and inspirations, how to define style.
4. System design and frameworks.
5. Design of the system for complex projects.
6. Frameworks (Bootstrap).
7. Landing Page and Site-Counter.
8. Features of landing pages and business card site.
9. Creation of such sites (practical classes).
10. Preparation of the layout for the plotter.
11. Saving and transferring the layout.
12. System design, stylesheets and gadgets.
1. Design-thinking and empathy.
2. Pre-project preparation and UX-concept of the project.
3. Business logic and market analysis.
4. Goals and objectives. Business and customer.
5. Persona-design. Goal-oriented Design (GOD).
6. Information Architecture (sitemap). Scripts of interaction (userflow).
7. Page specification.
8. Wireframing and prototyping.
9. Instrument for prototyping Axure RP.
10. Overview of the working environment of the Axure RP program. Basic tools.
11. Creating a simple prototype of the main page of the site (practical lesson).
12. Dynamic panels or the first step to an interactive prototype.
13. Creating an interactive prototype (practical lesson).
14. Testing on users or how to understand that you have created really cool project.
15. Types of testing and the choice of optimal ux-testing for the project.
16. User interview.
17. A/B testing.
18. Connecting third-party analytics services.
19. Actualization of the whole project. Technical documentation.
20. Issuance of tasks for course work.
What exactly will be talked about on the course? It consists of three main sections. Study of the working environment. This is a preliminary step, you will need to find out where there are certain tools. Vector graphics. You will start with the basics. In addition, you will get acquainted with the most popular frameworks. Creating site layouts. This is a great section that even involves planning a time. The gained knowledge will be enough to start immediately your first projects. So do not postpone the course.