1. Introduction to React. create-react-app.
2. Typical React application, Virtual DOM, JSX.
3. Conditional constructions in JSX.
4. Stylization of components.
5. SASS in create-react-app, a review of the webpack collector.
6. Event handlers onClick, onFocus, etc.
7. Lifecycle methods in React.
8. Work with the server. Async await function.
9. Stateful components. React dev tools.
10. Code reuse: inheritance, decorators.
11. Animations in React, CSSTransitionGroup.
12. Working with forms in React.
13. Work with the server in React.
14. Optimization of React applications.
15. Features of Redux. React + Redux Bundle.
16. Memoized selectors selectlect.
What knowledge will you have at the end of the course? This course is perfect for advanced WEB developers who want to try themselves in this direction. It is worth noting that before starting the course you must have knowledge of HTML / CSS in order to have an idea of page layout. React courses in Kharkov will help you learn a new profession and will give you real experience working with WEB-sites, which many customers on freelance exchanges so need.