The HR-manager is also called a recruiter. This is a specialist who is looking for work personnel for open vacancies. In other words, he brings employees to the company. He also works directly with employees within companies, helping them adapt to the new team.
Основним завданням рекрутера є реалізація побажань менеджерів проектів з пошуку персоналу. Хедхантер особисто спілкується з замовником, щоб в повній мірі скласти опис для пошуку працівників. Після HR-менеджер створює оголошення і поширює за допомогою спеціалізованих сайтів. Також він шукає співробітників і поза інтернетом, через знайомства або особисті зв'язки. З відповідним кандидатом рекрутер починає особисто розмовляти в формі інтерв'ю. Це дозволить переконатися в його професійних навичках.
HR-managers can be those people who are able to assess the professionalism of the selected candidate after several meetings. At the courses teach this. Also, they tell about all the features of recruiting. It is important to understand the market and the potential for its development.
Courses are professional recruiters. They will teach you to find key people on the market and show you how to keep track of news in the IT industry. To teach in the shortest possible time to find the necessary technical and personal qualities of specialists.
• To understand all human resource management processes.
• To study roles and their functions in the HR department.
• To master all recruitment tools.
• To study the entire life cycle of working with employee.
1. Presentation. We talk about: the goals, plans and structure of the course.
2. Types and types of companies (grocery, outsourcing, outstaffing).
3. Professional growth of the HR manager.
4. Surface study of all HR processes.
1. Structure of a successful resume
2. Profile in LinkedIn
3. Profile on Facebook
1. Reading and understanding the requirements for vacancies. Technology overview.
2. Gradation of developers. Technical part.
1. Formation of a post profile.
2. The rules of writing the vacancy.
3. Search of candidates (internal, external, active, passive).
4. Base of applicants.
2. Work sites.
3. Social networks.
4. External and internal events.
1. Check the letter of preparation for the first day of the trainee (letter on the withdrawal of a new employee, a letter on the area of responsibility of services in the training of trainees).
2. Check the letter of the first day of the trainee.
3. Set newbie.
4. Welcome training.
5. Corporate Book / Presentation.
6. Description of the post (CI), profile of the post.
7. Plan of internship / study program on exam.school (goals and tasks in internship).
8. Call after the first day of the internship.
9. Adaptation Questionnaire for trainee.
10. "One to one" after 1 month of work.
11. Assessment of internship (head of service, HR).
12. Secondary adaptation (horizontal growth).
1. Plan of internship / study program on exam.school (goals and tasks in internship).
2. Call after the first day of the internship.
3. An adaptation questionnaire for trainee.
4. One to one after 1 month of work.
5. Assessment of internship (head of service, HR).
6. Secondary adaptation (horizontal growth).
2. Personal development plan (goals, objectives), qualification improvement.
3. Library. Internal Wikipedia.
4. Internal and external trainings.
5. Mentoring, instructors, mentors.
1. System of motivation (material, indirectly material, intangible).
2. List of brand products that we give to the employee.
3. The best employee of the month, year.
5. Smart task.
6. One to one (feedback).
7. Evaluation system.
8. Career card (6 months review).
9. Visualization of merit (board of honor).
1. Day on the contrary.
2. Closed seminars.
3. Open meetings with the top management.
4. Corporate Digests.
6. Dialogues "by heart".
- Career Page;
- Social networks;
- Fairs of vacancies;
- Cooperation with educational institutions;
- Excursions to the production;
- Bring a friend (recommendations);
- Information about open vacancies;
- Storytelling (the story of the success of employees);
1. Summer Corporate.
2. Winter Corporate.
4. Company birthday.
5. Employee's birthday.
6. Anniversary of the employee in the company.
7. Day of the profession.
8. Gifts for children on St. Nicholas Day.
9. Women's Day, Men's Day.
10. Congratulations on the day of protection of children, day of knowledge, birth of a child.
11. Sports activities (football, volleyball, tennis, marathon, lumber).
What can I get at the exit, after passing courses on HR? HR courses will allow you to find and implement knowledge on psychology and your sociability. Everyone will learn how to use the tools provided by recruiting. With their help you can correctly select candidates for IT departments of companies. There will also be special equipment to look for and motivate staff to work. With the help of HR courses, you can learn how to create and maintain HR-brand. Each student will communicate in a professional language. He will know all the narrow-minded concepts. Gets certain skills in psychology to determine the type of candidate and conduct productive interviews. Learn to work with staff to adapt new employees. The most important thing is to get opportunities for successful career growth!