The Front-end course will allow you to start working on freelance, select projects or build your own team of programmers to work on your own project. As you know, a novice front-end programmer can earn up to $500 per a month. A constant professional growth for several years can bring you to earn $1,500 per a month. You will be able to become the leader of an entire team of WEB-developers.
If you enjoy non-standard solutions, you want to master the layout of interactive pages on the Internet, and want to get promising work with constant professional growth and new tasks, then the work of the front-end developer will come to you with pleasure. This specialty does not require knowledge of programming languages or the ability to program at all. It is enough to learn the markup language of WEB-sites and learn a non-standard approach to solving complex tasks.
Before enrolling in the Front End Programming course, check out HTML, CSS, and JS to get an overview of how to create pages. The course will be conducted by highly skilled specialists, and the classes themselves will be divided into several logical blocks. Thus, the mastering of new information will be much easier and faster.
1. Required HTML tags.
2. Basic HTML tags and CSS properties.
3. Tags’ attribute.
1. Basis of work in IDE on example VSCode.
2. Review the necessary plugins for the IDE.
3. Work in Chrome developer tools.
1. Normalization and resetting of styles.
2. Methods of positioning the elements.
3. Pseudo-classes, pseudo-elements.
3. Sticky header / footer.
1. The structure of a typical project.
2. Overview of collectors: gulp / grunt / webpack.
3. SASS / LESS preprocessors.
1. Working with a graphic editor: Photoshop / Sketch / Figma.
2. Splitting images in a graphics editor.
1. The most popular collectors and their configuration: gulp / grunt / webpack.
1. BEM, SMACSS, OSCSS methodologies.
2. Respondent layout.
3. Adaptive layout.
1. Pixel perfect layout, PerfectPixel plugin.
2. Working with fonts.
3. Working with SVG icons.
1. Overview of the most popular frameworks.
2. Detailed analysis of Bootstrap components.
3. Networking: css grid, flexbox grid.
1. SASS, LESS preprocessors.
2. Overview of the basic properties for CSS3 animation.
3. Animation using keyframes.
1. Сsslint, eslint, prettify.
2. Implementation of code control in grunt / gulp / webpack collectors scripts.
1. The main properties and methods of DOM elements.
3. Create a composite carousel image
1. Let's see the finished design of the project into its parts.
2. Divide the parts between all the students.
3. We will conduct parallel development.
4. At the end we will take reception of the layout on the part of the customer.
Knowledge at the end of the course